Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm back and Mastering Monday Challenge

Hello everyone. I am home and had such a good time. I have lots to share but for today. Here are some announcements. First off, I DID NOT make Founders Circle. I was close but didn't make it.
It's all good though, It will just remain on my bucket list until I do make it.

So, I was close but here is what I needed. I need recruits. SO, this year I am looking for people that want to sign up and sell with me. I need to get them now so that they can sell $1000 by June 30th.
Anyone interested in helping me out. Please let me know ASAP, because Stampin' Up! has an offer now too........
I will have full information with me if you want to find out more just give me a call or see me at any of my upcoming parties or events. 

Today is Mastering Monday and someone sent me a mastering monday card while I was away from last week but I didnt get to post it because I was away. WHen I find that, I'll post it and let you see it. 

Ok so here is this weeks challenge.....................A Wedding Card. 
This one that I found uses non Stampin' Up! Product but I want you to use only Stampin' Up! product. 
It doesnt have to use the heart punch but just a wedding card. At least two layers and use an embossing folder and some ribbon and a verse. 
Thanks for stopping by today. I have more news and announcements for you so stay tuned........
Rubber HUGS
Love you all. 
Betty 




No comments: