Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th and challenge cards

So here is another birthday card I made for my niece who is 35 today She was born on the 4th of July as well. Happy Birthday to both Shawn and to Sarah. We are having a party today for them, woohoo.
So, I shared the card I made my brother, now the card I made Sarah.

The only problem is, It opens upside down. I accidently created it so it opens the wrong way. Thats ok though, I'll wait till she is drunk. LOL.

Now, I have some challenge cards, Betsy has not been able to participate so I went on her facebook photos and took her baby cards off there to share here. So, here are Betsy's baby cards.
This was from a punch class
that I did last year I think.

Love that this one uses so many punches.
Great Job Betsy


Love this one the elephant is adorable 
I did a card similar to this
awhile ago using that same stamp
set. I miss that one. 

 So there are all the cards I took from her facebook album. Its nice to see her using all the product that she buys from me. Hope your arm is better soon Betsy.
HUGS TO YOU.











Happy 4th Everyone. Stay Safe but have fun.
Rubber Hugs
Betty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Betty the arm is getting there. can't go back to work till at least the 29th. I can make cards now tho. the punches can be tricky at times but where there's a will there's a way they say. thanks for posting the baby cards. Betsy R