Wednesday, July 24, 2013

convention photos.

Hello Everyone. I am in search of a new recruit by August 15th. Anyone signing up will get to pick a free project kit. There are a couple of choices to choose from. Also I am offering anyone that signs up and promotes(which is to sell your first $1000) and you will be entered into a free drawing. If you want more details, just email or call me. If you want to join me in what I do, you pick out $125 in product of your choice and pay only $99 plus tax. No shipping charges apply. 
Here are some photos at the Riverton Campus. This is the Stampin' Up! home office. 

 This is in the center of the room and the sign was at the door as you walk in. Its a beautiful building and I love to visit.
This is a photo of me and three of my downline that came to convention with me. We had lots of fun. 
This next photo is of me and Sharon in the recognition room. THey had a special room for anyone who achieved a milestone and we got to go and make a sign and have a photo. Here are 2 of our photos. We also got to create a postcard for each of our achievements and hang it in the hall on a board. I had several this year. 

 The signs are hard to read but my sign said 10 years strong. I love Stampin' Up! and the one we did together said We Heart Stampin' Up!
I had my downline meeting last night and I think it was one of the best meetings I have ever hosted. I was pumped and full of information for my team. I love my team. I will post the swaps as soon as I get a chance to take photos of them. 
Thanks for stopping by today. More tomorrow.
Rubber Hugs
Betty 



No comments: