Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Swap for FIJI

Here is my swap for FIJI. By the time you are seeing this, everyone should have already picked up their swaps. I have been dying to share this one.
This is a Betty and Ashley Creation. My neice Ashley came over to help me create my swaps for FIJI. This is what we made. I'm gonna miss this set. If you want to order it, ITs going away so be sure you get it before May 31st

This one was made at a card buffet in March 

This is my swap for FIJI. 











Thanks for stopping by. What do you think of our creation. Isnt it good?
Rubber Hugs
Betty

2 comments:

jasgirl39 said...

That is a very cute card Betty.I love whales.I love seeing your cards you post and other people's cards.Gives people like me idea's lol luv ya and miss ya. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Betsy R