Monday, May 27, 2013

forgot to post

Sorry folks. I was dog sitting. My daughter decided to let me keep her dog overnight and it just kept me busy. She missed her mama and was ever so needy but it was fun and more fun when kayla walked in. That dog went CWAAAAZZZYYY. Anyway, this is the little princess, Josie. Glad to have her and her mommy in town from Florida. This little lady is such a cute dog. ADORABLE granddaughter. LOL


Anyway, here are some more of my swaps from FIJI.






The graduation one I love how they made it so the hat opens and I think that one is my favorite but not really sure, they are all pretty cute.


Thanks for stopping by
Rubber Hugs
Betty

Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all our Service men and women. :)

3 comments:

jasgirl39 said...

Nice cards hun. Kayla's dog is so cute.I hope you had fun watching her.What did he think of Samson.Love Ya xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

nice cards but missed the Monday challenge. Betsy R

Gwen Landis said...

Thanks for sharing all your swap cards. Josie is adorable!