Wednesday, May 22, 2013

cards made with new product

These 2 cards were made with some of the new upcoming product from our 2013-2014 catalog.
I hope you like them. They were originally created by some fellow stampers but again, I can't remember who. I have joined a select group for leaders on Facebook and that is where I found these.


Notice the new punch, new stamps, new washi tape and the new Designer series paper on this first card.


Now this one has new stamps, new embossing folder and a new punch that I am very excited about using. I did change her layout because I made a mistake on this one and I should have punched or stamped 2 mroe of the blue and green ones but oh well. Too late now. :(

Thanks for stopping by
Rubber hugs
Betty

2 comments:

Jen Lesage said...

I can't wait to see the new catalog. I love both of these cards. Thanks for sharing.

Jen Lesage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.