Monday, April 22, 2013

The last of the card class to go for this catalog. Next time they will be from the new catalog

Here are some cards that I found on Shelli Gardner's Blog using some of the new products from the new Stampin' Up! Catalog. 
Shelli Gardner CEO of Stampin' UP!

Here is another card class to go that I want to share with you. Some of you have already paid for this class but others have told me they wanted it but not yet paid. I would like to get the orders placed for the stamp set and supplies before they go off sale completely.
So, Let me know as soon as possible so I can place your orders.  The class to go is going to sell for.....
Clear $30.00
Wood $38.00
Or you can buy just the class for $15.00
Let me know if you wish to purchase this class.
You will receive the stamp set and complete supplies for 2 of each card with instructions. 
I will emboss the pieces that are embossed and punch the pieces that are punched and you do all the stamping. I love this class, its actually one of my favorites. 
This set did make the new catalog so if you do purchase it with this class, you will also see me using it more, later on because I love this set. 


Also, I have one more class to go that I didnt get good response to and its not in the new catalog so if you want it, Even though I have already ordered and am ready to cut this one, I will offer you to still purchase this class to go as well. Please again, let me know as soon as possible as the stuff could be retiring. 

This second class is Rain or shine and sells for 
Clear $26.00
Wood $31.00
or again just the cards at $15.00

Remember this stamp set is not going to be in the new catalog so if you do want to get it, this is the best way, because you get 4 cards and 2 of each card, already designed and ready to go for stamping. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Rubber hugs
Betty 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

will send you a check tomorrow morning for the By the Tide class. I also want to remind you about the DSP I won I didn't get it at the last club but I was late so you might have forgot as I did. Betsy R.

Betty Button said...

Ok Betsy, I will put the DSP in your bag of goodies, Your order is in if you want to meet me before I leave for my trip.

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip. Love u xoooo