Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The first 2 cards are in for my card challenge

The first 2 cards are in for my challenge, Remember I posted my card and my upline's recreation of my card. Well, I challenged you to re create it as well and send me your creationg. There are prizes in it for you so make sure you send me your creation and you will be featured on here.
Here is Kealey and Betsy's re creation of my card.

Betsy Rotax
Kealey Buteau
They both did a great job. Love how kealey kept the alignment pretty much but changed the colors and paper completely and stamped more too. Way to go. Betsy used all the same circles and changed the layout. Awesome job ladies.


How many others are going to participate. I'd love to see more.
Remember BY FRIDAY



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like kealey's card. Can we do more than 1 entry? Betsy R

Betty Button said...

Sure Betsy. Bring them on. I love to see them. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Betsy, that was sweet of you. I think I have one more for you Betty. I like this challenge stuff
Kealey

Anonymous said...

These cards are great. I can't wait to see the challenged ones. The butterfly one is the best of the two if I had to vote on the top price one. Love u sis miss u xoxoxox