Monday, April 15, 2013

Mastering Monday


 Here are a bunch of Cards that Anita Socinski made using Swallowtail. I just love that stamp. I just can't get enough of it. I hope you like them.














And now on to our next creative challenge. I will call this challenge Mastering Monday. I will start a challenge on Monday, Hopefully, every week and end it on Friday.
So, this is the card that I created  and then I was searching around pinterest and found this other card with the same idea only different angles. So, you can use circles or squares but you have to use a texture background and ribbon or cardstock where ribbon is, a title and 3 punched images.
Email me your creation by Friday and I will post them, I will have a secret panel of judges and I'll let you know which one wins.
A prize is involved again.

My card creation 

Pinterest version














Thanks for playing along in my Mastering Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Betty

P.S. Today is My grandson's 8th Birthday, Would Everyone wish Scotty a Very Happy Birthday. Its hard to believe that 8 years ago today he came into our lives, He has been a joy. I LOVE YOU SCOTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Scotty!!!

Anonymous said...

great cards. can't wait to she the challenged ones. Have fun with it to all the participates. Aunt wishes you a Happy B-day again big handsome boy. love u sis xoxoxoxoxoxoxox