Tuesday, February 26, 2013

All Dressed Up

Tonight is my Stamping with Debbie night, We made 3 cards which you will see over the next 3 days. First I am sharing my favorite one of the 3 because this is the first time I've used the set.
Here is the card..................
Ok for supplies:
All Dressed up Framelits
Stamps: Bring on the cake
Ink: Stazon Black
Scallop trim border punch
Card Stock: Natural Composition DSP, Print Poetry DSP, Very Vanilla and Basic Black
Pearls

Thanks for stopping by. I found this on Pinterest and I changed the border punch and the Sweater paper. I thought I'd jazz it up and use the natural composition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very adorable I Love this Birthday card. Can't wait to see the others. love u sis xoxoxo

Jen Lesage said...

I love this card. Very adorable.