Tuesday, January 1, 2013

This post is a little late but better late than never

And now for the drawing for the scrapbooking class attendance.

So, I decided to draw 2 winners for the scrapbooking class because I feel really generous because of all the help with earning my bonus. You guys are awesome and I want to repay you all as well, SO,
lets have a drum roll please so I can announce the winner of the BLOG CANDY
The Scrapbooking class on Both Jan. 20 and 27


The random generator says......For the first winner..........


True Random Number Generator1

The comment in the Number 1 spot is...............


Gail P. said...
it sounds like a great idea. I have never done a scrapbook page. Looks like fun.
December 15, 2012 2:38 PM

 
 
Delete


And then for the second winner..........


True Random Number Generator11



The comment for the Number 11 spot is.................

BloggerLED said...
Looks cool.
December 24, 2012 4:18 PM

 
 
So, Congratulations to our winners, I will see you both on the 20 and the 27th. Thank you all for playing but dont give up because I will be doing more prizes and more Prizes for classes throughout the New Year.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Rubber Hugs
Betty
Delete

No comments: