Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Online Extravaganza

Hello everyone. There is a Stampin' Up! sale going on right now called Online Extravaganza.
for full details go to my wesite to check it out.....
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bettybutton/
Also dont forget there is still the Ink Redible Promotion.

Plus I have my own special going on right now, starting today.
I am close to reaching another milestone, $200,000.00 Career to date sales.
I am going to give away 3 - $50 gift certificates when I reach this goal.
Everyone ordering between now and December 30th will go in for that drawing.
I just realized today that I am close to earning this achievement and I am hoping to do it before the end of the year. I figure if all of my customers order just $30 I will make it with no problem. Of course I know that everyone wont order but for every $30 order, your name will go in once.
This could be at a party, an event, a class to go, anything. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you again, all of you, for supporting my business.
This business started out as a hobby for me and has turned into a dream come true. Thank you all.
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
Betty


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Online extravaganza is fabulous! A great way to pick up discounts for Christmas gifts, too.
Mindy Brown