Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog candy Winner

Hello everyone, I did the random Generator finally. Its been a long week. Thank you for your patience.
SO the random number was.....
True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 6
so that means.....
June 13, 2009 7:19 PM
stp said...
Hi Betty Love your blog candy.. Can't wait to get the new book...Sharlene
So Sharlene send me an email and I'll get your prize to you.
Thanks everyone for playing.
I will be posting some new projects soon.
Also, Blog candy again soon. I earned the Cruise thanks to all of you.
Remember my drawing for $50 prizes will take place at my appreciation event in July or August. I have not set the date yet. I'll post as soon as I know.
Thanks

2 comments:

cmmartindale said...

Congrats Sharlene :)

Betty you rock with your blog....keep up the great work, we appreciate it. Enjoy that cruise!!!

stp said...

Hi Betty Can't wait to get the blog candy.. And also the new book...Thanks Sharlene