Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Southern Caribbean Cruise Sale!!!

I am making my final push towards earning this years Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip! I had such a FABULOUS time in Hawaii this past March, thanks to Stampin' Up! and all of you!
This years trip is a week long Southern Caribbean Cruise. We will be departing from Puerto Rico with stops in Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten and the U.S. Virgin Islands!!! Doesn't that sound wonderful?
I really want to be on this Cruise Ship! To help me achieve my goal of earning this years trip, I am having a special sale!!!
My Southern Caribbean Cruise Sale is on now until May 31 at 9:59 P.M. This sale involves FABULOUS FREE GIFTS with Purchase.
Here's how it works. You will receive a free gift when you order the specified amount that goes with that gift. I have hundreds of dollars worth of gifts available for orders starting as low as $30.00. These items are not for sale, they are my gift to you!
You can combine this offer with the amazing Designer Series Paper Sale(buy 3 get 1 FREE) that is going on now until May 31.
Also, Remember that for every $50 order your name will go in for my Drawing for $50.00 pick your own from our brand new catalog coming out in July.
If your order is $150.00 or more you will receive the full hostess benefits for your order as well as the FREE Gift With Purchase. This offer ends May 31 at 9:59 P.M. All gifts are available on a first come first served basis. Call or Email me to find out what the gifts are. Please call or email me with your order soon.
Thanks so much for all your support! Your Support Is Very Much Appreciated!

No comments: