Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ALOHA FROM HAWAII - FINALLY


Hello everyone, Sorry for the delay but we had complications getting to Hawaii and this is my first chance to log on to the internet to post. We are having fun now that we are here and I'm over being sick, UGH. It was a horrible airline experience but anyway, on to the reason for this post......THE SPECIAL YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.....

For everyone that goes onto my stampin up website http://www.bettybutton.stampinup.net/ and places an order online of any size will be entered to win these items....The items are the 3x3 designer paper key ring and a package of pencils that say stampin up, a stamp set Botanical blooms, a sticky note pad holder and a pack of delicate dots designer paper.
Also, keep in mind that this is the last week of sale a bration and you get a free select stamp set or paper or ribbon that is in the flyer for free as well. plus anyone that orders over $25.00 will get $5.00 off the next class they attend between now and june 30th 2009.
I am going to finish up and post this because Slim went to rent us a car so we can get to our atv trip tomorrow and he should be back any minute and we are going to dinner finally at 730 pm Hawaii time. I'll log on when I get home to see who ordered and then post again to let you know who wins. the drawing will close on March 31st. I'll be back before that but I'm extending it since I'm late in posting. If you can't place the order online, email me your order and that counts the same too. Thanks for all you do for me, If it were not for all of you, I wouldnt be here in Hawaii enjoying a fabulous vacation in paradise.
Thanks to all of you.
Betty

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

I am so glad you are having fun. Bring lots of good memories home, Betty!!!!!!
hugs,
Chat