Monday, February 2, 2009

projects I've been working on




Hello again, and here is a couple gorgeous cards I have been working on and I just couldnt decide which way I liked it best. So, I'm posting them both and you can leave a comment and let me know which one you like best.


The products I used are the Big Shot and Beautiful Butterflies(Stampin Up exclusive die), Priceless stamp set and Upsy Daisy Stamp set, White craft ink and Irridescent Ice, Pink pirouette and Riding Hood Red papers and ribbons. Key tag punch, Basic Brown ink and Gold Brads. I think thats everything. The original card that inspired me was similar and I dont remember who I saw it from, SORRY. All I know is the initials are K V. I did change quite a bit so its really not much like hers but similar.
On the Riding Hood Red One I burned the Irridescent ice because for some reason it wasn't melting as good. I dont know why but its still very pretty.
Let me know which color arrangement you like better. Thanks for looking.
See I told you I was coming with more soon. LOL

No comments: