Sunday, January 25, 2009

Working on some projects

Hello everyone. I have been busy these past few weeks so I haven't had much time for stamping but my Brand new stuff just came and I am now thinking of the possibilities. I tried the circle cutter and I love it but I have to learn how to keep the paper still. It says with removable adhesive but I dont have any of that right now. UGH. That means I have to wait longer to use it. So, be patient with me and I will get to it. I am working on cutting for my love you much portfolio class so thats taking all my time right now. I will be working on cards as soon as I get that project cut and of course I have to make one for myself.
Keep on checking because I'm getting close to another blog candy and I wouldnt want you to miss that.
Thanks

1 comment:

cmmartindale said...

can't wait to see your new ideas, my inspiration!!!