Thursday, January 15, 2009

Love You Much Bundle Class


I am offering a Love you much class On January 31st at 1:00 at Hinesburg United Church. You will be making this fabulous portfolio filled with all of the items shown in the photo. This is going to be a $15.00 class unless you buy the Love you much bundle. The class is a prepay class and will be given to you regardless if you can make it or not, If you can't make it you will have the instruction sheet that I have to make it on your own time. If you buy the Bundle for $41.95 I will give you the class at $5.00 off. When you attend the class you will be also entered into the drawing for some free goodies and you can earn more tickets for the drawing for other things, email me for more info on that. Prepayment is required because I have to order the supplies. I would like prepayment by January 23rd. I will also hold a raffle for some other prizes too. This class is also a weather permitting event and will be forced to reschedule if there is bad weather or not enough replies. Please email me as soon as you know that you can come if you are interested.
Thanks

No comments: