Saturday, October 4, 2008

Card Making Day Event Cards




Hello everyone, Here are my card making day event cards. Gwen's I'll have to add tomorrow after the fact. I am offering with or without ribbon on the christmas card. I couldnt decide which way to go so I decided I'd let everyone choose. This card has irridescent Ice embossing and brayering. So, 2 techniques in one card and then my other card is more simple. I hope you like them. Feel free to leave a post and let me know which one you like better. Have a great evening.
Addition to post....Our Card making event was fun. Not too many showed up though, because of lifes unexpected happenings. Our thoughts go out to the ones that couldnt join us. The ones that came, loved the cards and got lots of free stuff. I will be posting later about the upcoming class that Gwen and I are doing. Keep watching. Thanks

2 comments:

cmmartindale said...

Betty,

Thank you for the fun time today :)

I really loved both your and Gwen's cards, and thank you for the knot-tieing how to, hopefully I remember it the next time I need it!! Keep the inspiration coming!!

~Christine

Dannie Graves said...

Your cards are beautiful. Keep up the great work on your blog! ~Dannie