Friday, September 19, 2008

National Card Making Day event

Hello again.
National Card Making Day is October 4 and Stampin Up has offered us the chance to hold an event and post it online plus they have given us a special for the week to offer. I have set my date with the help of my downline Gwen Landis who will be helping with this event. The event will be Sunday October 5th at 1:00, Hinesburg United Church. We will make 4 cards with envelopes for $15.00 and we will have our normal raffle to help pay for the hall as well. If you are interested in attending Please R.S.V.P. by October 1st. However the first 10 replies will get a gift for speedy response. So Come join us. Send me an email or call me to rsvp. We will be sending out a flyer too with full info. Watch your email for that. Have a great day.
Thanks

No comments: