Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby card for Daddy to Be

Hello All, I was asked at work yesterday to make a card for a daddy to be at our work. They are having a girl but "Dont make it Pink", So I thought about it and this is what I came up with. What do you think? Post a comment to let me know. This is made with one of our Retired Simply Scrappin Kits....Special Delivery Girl. I myself will miss this kit. Also used it Just B stamp set and Irridescent Ice. For a manly card its not bad. Not one of my favorites but it will do.
Keep watching, I have much more to post. I've been busy working with Gwen and working on projects. I have photo'd Gwens stuff to and will post hers as well. She comes up with more on her own than I do. LOL.

I CASE most everything. Have a great evening and I'll be looking for your comments on this card later so be sure to leave me a comment. Thanks and have a great evening.

Soon I will have to try what some of the other bloggers do too and give away some blog candy so be sure you keep checking, you never know when I'm going to post.

No comments: